Uhhh actually ashpalen I am my own dream butch
I never ask this, but can my Ottawa followers please reblog this?
I know you’ve got gay stuff to do and all,
But not understanding that queer struggle is inherently and forever linked to the liberation of racialized folks from state violence and control KIND OF defeats the purpose of pride.
I just got off work and I am laying in bed with none of my clothes on except for a denim vest and my new glasses I kiiind of feel like a champ
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I need to leave Urban Outfitters.
If I don’t, I likely won’t be offered full-fledged employment from Jimmy’s.
But I don’t want to quit at Urban Outfitters until Jimmy’s offers me guaranteed (kind of) employment. (a dilemma, you see)
(also: I need new shoes tho) ….